- Data Processing.
- The processing of the data, without any restriction, involves any actions performed with the data using automatic, semi-automatic or non-automatic means.
- The Web-site will process the following personal data:
- We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request.
- Information provided by you for the purposes of receiving requested services, such as your hotel name, your location, your name, your room number or your cell phone number).
- while confirming your booking by credit/debit card, our provider will always receive, encrypted and secured (with a separate external system not linked to our web site), your card number, expiration date and security code. We use this information only to complete your requests, bookings and orders confirmation. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We will never use these data for any other purpose or share it with any other company (except for credit cards transactions) or individual (except the Registered User you choose to meet).
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. For this purpose, we use a third-party tracking service called Google Analytics which uses log files to track non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our site. This information includes (non-exhaustive list): geographic origin, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- The Purpose and Basis of Data Processing.
- The basis of processing User’s Personal Data are:
- Consent of the user;
- Data processing is required for the company to fulfill its obligations under the legislation;
- Data processing is necessary to protect the lawful interests of the Company or a third party;
- Data processing is required to review the application of the User (to provide the service).
- If the legislation requires the consent of the User, the consent to any electronic or/and non-electronic form (including concurrent action) shall be considered as the consent with which the client agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The purpose of procession User’s personal data is provision of services, statistical and analytical analysis, protection of Registered Users.
- The basis of processing User’s Personal Data are:
- Use of Personal Data
- We will never use this data for any other purpose, share with, sell or rent it to any other company or individual.
- Web-site will always protect your personal information and keep it secured. We will never share or transmit your information, except under the request of credit/debit card organizations (for transactions’ check purpose only) and the hostess you choose to meet (for the organization of your meeting only).
- We act only as a representative platform of the Registered Users listed on the Web-site, to advertise them and to organize the bookings. After booking, we will share with Registered User only the strictly necessary information to meet you (such as your hotel name, your residence address, your name, your room number or your cell phone number). After the meeting, the Registered User must destroy all this information. We have a very strong written agreement with all Registered Users to protect your privacy.
- We DO NOT share personally identifiable information with Third Parties except with the Registered User you choose to meet, who must destroy this information after the booking. On rare occasions, our merchant credit card acquirer may request some of your Personally Identifiable Information in order to validate a transaction and for your own security.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web-site or by our company.
- In case, despite the ban on this practice, you or the Registered User decide to exchange directly personal information, the Company declines formally any civil and/or penal liability further to disadvantages, whatever nature it is that, you or Registered User could undergo because of the exchange of this personal information or any other consequences.
- In the event Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as, personal cell phone number, name, address) during booking process on our Web-site, we will use reasonable standard of care, which is prevalent in online web-sites, to protect this information.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Other Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- If you have any questions about our web site, you can contact us on following number: +995 (555) 699 616